标题: 《The courts of chaos》作者: - Roger Zelazny【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-10-30 11:30
标题: 《The courts of chaos》作者: - Roger Zelazny【EPUB】
The Courts Of Chaos -- Roger Zelazny -- (1978) (Version 2003.01.12 -- Done) To Carl Yoke, First Reader -- From Lucetania To Euclid Park, Sarcobatus Flats to Cygnus X-1 -- May you live another ten thousand years. May your liar be safe from trendeltiles. May the diminutive deities break their collective leg. I Amber: high and bright atop Kolvir in the middle of the day. A black road: low and sinister through Garnath from Chaos to the south. Me: cursing, pacing and occasionally reading in the library of the palace in Amber. The door to that library: closed and barred. The mad prince of Amber seated himself at the desk, returned his attention to the opened volume. There was a knock on the door. "Go away!" I said. "Corwin. It's me -- Random. Open up, huh? I even brought lunch." "Just a minute." I got to my feet again, rounded the desk, crossed the room. Random nodded when I opened the door. He carried a tray, which he took to a small table near the desk. "Plenty of food there," I said. "I'm hungry, too." "So do

欢迎光临 (https://imap.zazww.com/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2