收起左侧

[英文] 《She Says My Monsters Now》作者: - Robert Reed【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-9-13 07:39 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
She Sees My Monsters Now by Robert Reed Inspiration for Robert Reed's latest story came from a conversation he and his wife had with another married couple several years ago. “The woman was involved in all things good. She had an extraordinary love for animals and people down on their luck. Our talk turned to the ways in which one spouse changes the other, and her husband mentioned how his fears had migrated to her. One of us said, ‘She sees my monsters now,’ and as soon as the words were spoken, I knew that they would make a good title for a story.” Mr. Reed's next novel, built from the “Sister Alice” stories, is scheduled to come out from Tor Books in early 2003. [Back to Table of Contents] “Nervous?” I ask. She lies. She says, “No,” and then, “No,” again. A smile emerges, faltering along its edges. Hands drop beneath the table, wrestling in her lap, and once again she lies, telling me, “I'm not particularly nervous, no.” Whatever I feel, I appear calm. I lean back, smiling a useful smile, but my expression is embarrassed with shadings of sadness. My elbows are propped on the armrests of my only chair, my hands turning, palms now turned up, emphasizing their emptiness and my own impotence. “No claws,” I purr. Then I brighten my smile, adding, “And no fangs, either.” She gu
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-27 10:27 , Processed in 2.190056 second(s), 54 queries .